|Case Study||Contractor Liaison||Platform Design||Procedure Planning||Preventative Maintenance|
|System and component level design||Proof of Concept||Systems drawings||Staff hiring||Troubleshooting|
|Writing specifications||Cabling Containment||Hardware and software installation||Staff training||Repair and replacement|
|Cost estimation||Equipment rooms||Off-site system test||Process management||Spares warehousing|
|Test plan||Facility drawings||Onsite installation and configuration of equipment||Performance evaluation||Dedicated call center|
|Return on Investment||Shop drawings||Final acceptance||Periodic reporting||Service Request Reporting|
GAMA has always believed that people and the environment are our two most important resources. Therefore, it is one of our top concerns to protect the environment and safeguard the health and safety of our staff.
• Obeying the laws and regulations of the countries where we operate and fully respecting local customs.
• Attaching utmost importance to safety and taking adequate precautions.
• Protecting the environment by promoting clean operations and the rational use of resources.
• Optimizing the allocation of our HSE resources and continuously improving our HSE management.
• Reinforcing HSE training to establish and maintain an excellent HSE culture.
• Complete honesty and openness with the public regarding our HSE performance.
• Consistency in our HSE concepts wherever we are and in all sectors of our business.
• Giving priority to people, safety and the environment.
• Accidents are controllable and avoidable.
• HSE performance is determined by responsibility, design quality and prevention.
Zero accidents, zero injuries and zero pollution to achieve a world-class HSE performance.